This day will have two shifts that each last several hours, feel free to join at whichever works best for you:
- A morning canvass that will begin at 9:30am, and
- An afternoon canvass that will begin at 1pm
You will need:
- a fully charged smartphone
- water, a hat (optional, but a good idea)
- a mask — N95, KN95, KF94 strongly preferred!
- a tote bag/backpack (optional, useful!)
If you are feeling sick or exhibiting any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 and its variants, please stay at home and rest! As we wait for this surge to subside, we will adapt our trainings to provide maximum protection during training and at the door- to take care of each other and the broader CD13 community.
If you have not been vaxxed and boosted, please do so if you can. All our staff are fully vaxxed + boosted. Canvassers should wear a mask at all times during training and canvassing. For maximum protection, please wear a high quality mask — N95, KN95, KF94 are strongly advised. The campaign will try its best to provide these masks to you when possible, but if you are able to bring your own, please do so. We will also be ordering reusable eye protection for our canvassers.