2022-23 Chapter Resolutions
- Childcare For All Campaign
- Green New Deal For Public Schools LA
- “Membership Engagement and Development”
Chapter Resolutions are time-bound, large-scale structural and/or campaign-based initiatives that require major Local resources. Chapter Resolutions must adhere to the Bylaws and shall be undertaken over the course of the year following their adoption by the Local Annual Convention.
Active Electoral Campaigns
- DSA-LA For Hugo Soto Martinez — LA City Council District 13 Update: Hugo is advancing to the general election!
- DSA-LA for Eunisses Hernandez — LA City Council District 1 Update: We won!
- DSA-LA for Fatima Iqbal-Zubair — California State Assembly District 65 Update: Fatima is advancing to the general election!
For more details on DSA Los Angeles’ electoral strategy and process for endorsing candidates, see here.
Other Projects and Campaigns
DSA Los Angeles actively engages in other political campaigns, from electoral pressure campaigns on our local elected officials, to base building campaigns building relationships with other working class people, to educational campaigns designed to help our members become more effective socialist and working class protagonists in their own lives.
- Black Liberation in DSA-LA
- Street Watch LA
- Night School
- Labor Circles
- Stimulus Solidarity
Our chapter has several committees that help us develop policy, projects, and partnerships in specific areas of work. Check out a complete list and learn how you can get involved with one here.